Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday weekend day two

Spark notes version. Saturday Nov. 1 Max gets to airport around 7. James brannan and kuehl pick him up with beers. We drive to UConn to kidnap Shady. James collects Shady while I shower at Marissa kays. James brings Shady to our old Apt where I appear triumphantly. We all go to He-brans, where we are met by Lastinky, the Giant and pablo francisco. I realize now that none of my friends have real names.

Our night is filled with debauchery and sin. It ends with us all walking through the nighttime city. I am covered in blood. James is the one bleeding. He has no shoes. Bry periodically tackles us all. Mally B goes crazy. The giant is red in the face bones. We are a caravan of fools.

Sunday we go to the Bizzle. We surpise Cino at work. (Pier 1 of course. He works at several. Has been since highschool. God bless him) He is surpised to see me. Nearly faints. drops some expensive looking unnecessary pier 1 crap. Hugs all around. We make sure he will join us at Big mommas after work.

Then we go, you guessed it friend, to Big Mommas. She is also surprised. Gives me 1 million hugs. Feeds us all. I spin the Camarbro for a bit. Friends arrive. The guys toss the football around, and wobble through the front yard on the dirtbike. Shady gives us all another show of his two wheeled talents.

Eventually all good things come to an end, even birthday weekends. I say goodbye to my dear friends, and return to the UConn with erica and shady. Shady and I watch a terrible movie in a terrible movie theater, just like old times. I spend the night at Marissa Kays, and in the morning she brings me to the airport. I make the biggest poo ever. Then I return to the sweetest of states on the best coast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lies. Oregon is NOT the sweetest of states. And the east coast is best.