Wednesday, January 28, 2009

official e-vite

Dear America,
I hereby extend the olive-branch of friendship in an open invititation to visit me here. Whether I remain in the Fortress of Solitude, or make the move downtown into Babe/Drama house I very much wish you would join me. I just got a new job you see, working for Harley-Davidson, so alongside my continued nighttime rock climbing instruction I will be able to pay my bills up front and not be living off my savings. This means I have just extended my stay here indefinitely. Well not indefinitely, just until I finish the nerd novel and am ready to return to east coast civilization. But that will surely be several months from now. So save your pennies boys and girls, put your money where your mouths are and come visit a Max Tyson. You Knowwwww i'd visit you. (and i'm just as poor, so that's no excuse.)

Do you love me? Could you learn to love me?

No comments: