Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nothing

I got up a little early this morning so that I would have time before work to go to Rite-aid and pick up the photos I had left there to be developed, but I lost all my extra time by taking a gigantic dump before I left the house. By the cold moons of Jupiter it was big. So big that I took a picture on my phone. As soon as I learn how to upload my phone pictures to the interweb, I will show it off to you.

In any case, I went to Rite-aid after my poo and got the photos, so I was a little late for work. Whatever. I work 8:30 to 6:30 every day. Except the days that I work at the athletic club, then I work until 9pm. That's a lot of working. Especially because Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to teach dance for two hours in the evening on top of that. I'm okay with this because 1) dancing is fun and 2) I have a crush on my partner. She's a bit of a cutie.

So, the purpose of my ramblings for the day are as follows: I worked all day, and then finally got home and was looking forward to uploading my photos to the interweb to show off my new place (and sell some stuff on craigslist), and Rite-aid had given me the wrong photo CD. Instead of pictures of my house and my treasures, I have pictures from some small mexican child's birthday party.

I might just post those instead.

No comments: