Thursday, April 2, 2009

Forgiveness treats

I.am.sorry. At least, that's what I would say.... IF I WERE SORRY!!

I'm not sorry. I've been very busy trying to keep a roof over my head and food on the table, but do you care? Nope. Of course not. You just demand demand demand, pawing for my words with your greasy little monkey paws, completely oblivious to the costs, both physical and mental, that I am subjected to in order to keep you supplied with witty anecdotes and engaging life stories.

Now that I have that off my chest, here come the engaging life stories.
Work sucks. Well, thats not engaging. It's still too cold for me to uncrate our rental bikes and start prepping them by riding many hundreds of miles whenever I want, so basically i'm reduced to doing heavy labor for minimum wage. With my super sweet college degree. I did at least officially apply to move into sales, which, if successful would land me some uberappreciated commission money. Yesterday I had to take a surpise day off from work to switch my summer tires and wheels for the studded winter tires I had on minitruck, which I was crabby about because the day before I had spent 400 dollars tuning up the naughty little ride cause she was becoming undeniably disobedient.

It all turned out pretty well though because after I slept in a bit, I switched the tires and wheels, and I gave her a quick wash, which i'm sure she appreciated. Then I continued my reign of achievement by cleaning the entire house, doing laundry, raking the front lawn, doing some bidness in town, chatting with babes I ran in to, and cooking a delicious mooseloaf dinner with green beans, pasta and rice.

Today, lurking in the harley shop sucked once again but (at least there is a but) after work was swing dancing class, which is a lot of fun. Because i'm the teacher. It's also nice that the actual professional I partner with is kind of a babe, not the least because she's 1) a dancer, and 2) a mommy. I asked her out for drinks and she said she couldn't tonight, buuuut she invited me to her place next wednesday. Scandalous, I know.

Thats whats up.

No comments: