Friday, February 6, 2009

2009 Goals

I have compiled here a list of goals. Important things that I MUST do before the end of 2009. If I fail... the consequences will be dire. Specifically, if I fail to complete any number of the following goals in the time allotted Slim Shadage and I will embark upon our great swim. (As you know, our chosen method of self induced death is to go down to the atlantic ocean and simply begin swimming) Many people set goals for themselves, and then fail to complete them and are able to live with the gnawing guilt. I am not most people. If I fail I am willing both to die and to force one of my best friends to die. That is determination.

2009 life goals.

1. Publish my first nerd novel
2. Produce a full length feature film
- incorporate countless stunts
3. Produce a pilot for a television show
4. Buy two new motorcycles (stunt one of them)
5. Skydive alone
6. Get a job I don't hate (that pays well) (I like my garbage jobs now) (but i'm poor)
7. Save money for the bar/ brew my first delicious beer
8. Do standup
9. Do a demolition derby
10. Convince my boys to DO WHAT THEY WANT

That is it for now. There are other things I wish to do, but i'm not willing to kill myself for not doing them this year.

No comments: