Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adventurous Maximus

I'll admit it. I'm in Jackson, Wyoming right now. Last night after work I had a sit down with Minitruck II, and she said she was up for it, so I started the 11 hour drive.
Note: There's nothing creepier than driving through the high desert and Oregon mountains in the middle of the night, alone, in a thick fog. I didn't like that.

What I did like, was getting to Boise, Idaho around 3am and parking at a highway rest-stop and sleeping in the back of my truck for a few hours. Surprisingly comfortable. And Comforting. I woke up by 6am and rocked the drive through Idaho down I-84/I-86/I-15/rt-26/rt-31/rt-33/rt-22 into Jackson Hole. You know you're in Idaho when the billboards read simply "buy hashbrowns" and "potato museum next exit". Coming into Wyoming was pretty haggard moving through the mountain pass, but it was totally worth it when I got into jackson hole and met with bry and kennedy and ali and kyle and jordan in the bar at the grand teton village resort. They didn't know I was coming. They were pleasantly surprised. gotta go play now, catch up later, lovechu

No comments: