Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kharma

Good things.
1- I begin working full time at Harley Davidson March 3rd. My work week is 9-6, tuesday-saturday.
2- I switched my climbing gym schedule to just sunday and monday, so I can keep both jobs.
3- I'm moving into bro-house downtown March 1st. It's cheaper and more convenient than Fortress of Solitude, and there will be less drama than dramahouse (0bviously), but its in the same neighborhood as dramahouse, so we can visit each other.
4- One of the benefits of working at Harley is I can borrow any of the rental bikes whenever I feel like it. For free. I also get paid to put miles on brand new bikes.
5- I finished Part 2 of the Nerd Novel, and am now moving into part 3.
6- I read the art of war, so now i'm even more devious.
7- Today while I was checking the mail, three navy f-16 fighter planes buzzed the fortress, circled around in the desert and buzzed me again closer. It was awesome and I popped a mega-huge boner.
8- I look great.


I've got to make some dinner and then head to work (climbing). Trevor and I switched up some routes and holds and created some new problems i'm looking forward to attempting. After my shift i'm heading to Drew's for some beerpong and maybe going downtown for some show at some divebar. I just don't know.
I love you.

No comments: