Sunday, March 8, 2009

HUGE PARTY AT TREVORS

Supposedly. Drew insisted. Of course when we got there, there was nobody there except Trevor, who was sitting in his bedroom in his underwear. I wasn't upset. Far from it. The journey had always been more important than the destination for me. Mostly because we had fueled up for our trip with various cheap whiskeys and then hit the road, not in minitruck II, but astride hilarity mobiles, I.e. super sweet cruiser bicycles. Which were incredibly comfortable going to Trevor's since this journey is 96 percent downhill. Coming back was a much more...invigorating affair. Partly because it was freezing outside. Partly because we had more whiskey. Partly because I was attacked by two Geese. Partly because my bike has no lights and it was the middle of the night. Mostly because the uphill trip nearly gave me an anuerysm.

Either way, I had fun. It was a welcome departure from my newly full schedule, which has me working every day and going to bed before eleven almost every night. Such is life.

If I am able to save some cash money with my new hours, I hope to both save some for my eventual return to Bropalace at castle broburg, back in Bro-adise, ie the huge house we might rent back in CT, and I also want to start a motorcycle side project, ideally an old 1970s honda cruiser turned into a custom stripped cafe racer. That is the thing I wish to do.

No comments: