Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The 5 W's

I'm Max Kramer.

A few days ago I decided I needed to go on an adventure. So I moved to Oregon. From Connecticut. I don't have a job here. I don't know many people. I'll be living alone. I can't speak the language. I promise I haven't actually thought this through. I couldn't be more excited.

I cordially invite you to come enjoy an intimate friendship gathering of friends online so you may vicariously share in my adventures.

Treats will be served.

I love you.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Max Tyson - found your blog address on my facebook update page. How awesome to hear you headed off to Oregon.

I was just talking about you last night - how you came in my room one afternoon, jumped on my bed where I was sleeping and asked me how "old man Dan was"...I was talking about guys I had dated and funny stories about them so naturally the phrase "old man Dan" came up. I also mentioned how you taught me the phrase "you worry too much!" and how not to worry!

Plan on my stalking of your blog - post photos!! :D

Anonymous said...

Maxie,
Update your profile it bores me.
Love,
A Mythical Creature

PS Please eat at Izzie's for me. (I would say and Paul but we all know he doesn't remember Izzie's). Preferably every night.