Monday, January 26, 2009

There is snow outside.

This weekend I worked and chilled and partied and drank and played in the snow. Now about the important things.

- The people in the 5 hr energy shot commercials on TV sound like they're high on coke and pcp. Is it actually that good?
- Sometimes when I'm enjoying my social networking via facebook on the interweb, somebody pops up in my news feed that I haven't seen since highschool or early college and ruins it for everybody. This occurs when that person has allowed themselves to become grotesquely fat over an obnoxiously short period of time. Usually I really want to write on their facebook wall at this point and say "What the hell happened to you, you're disgusting. I mean really? Its only been a couple of years. You used to be hot. Now look at you. You're lumpy and smelly and sweat cottage cheese. How hard is it too eat a salad, switch to lite beer, and jog around the block once in a while?" but I don't say those things because then they'd bitch and whine and nobody enjoys a fatty complainer. (note to self-conscious readers: I'm not talking about people that have thickened out a bit, what with the stress of school and work and our sedentary lifestyles that is bound to happen, and besides I like curves on a girl and a belly on my boys. Its the ones that have turned into diabetic cattle that have earned my derision.)
- Comedians that aren't funny: Carlos Mencia, Kat Williams, that guy that does the thing with puppets
- My all meat diet experiment continues, but has made my farts smell really bad.

Good day America.

No comments: