Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday

The day was warm. As is my wont I began the morning with a naked telephone chat on my deck with Mr. Cino, about middle schoolers and dildos mostly. After this invigorating foray into the spoke word I quaffed a cool jug of badger milk and went to the fitness center. While there I lifted weights until my intestines threatened to explode out of my scrotum. When faced with the choice between leaving to run some errands and continue working out at the cost of having my insides smeared all over the nautilus hugification instrumentation, I chose the road. First I went to BMC to ask uncle Greg if he had some coolers I could borrow. He was not in.

Miffed by this betrayal, I then went to the Harley-Davidson dealership down the street and applied for a job. Take that BMC. Then I went home and ate lunch. It was a bread and cheese sandwhich. After Lunch I worked until dinner, and got a little bit of climbing in for myself. While working, most of the climbers were relatively experienced people my age, but I did get a few of the young ones in, most notably a little guy named Max and his sister Rachel. There is nothing very special about the kids besides that he has the best name ever, but their mommy is an interesting subject. She has always been very friendly with me, and I assumed it was simply because she was a nice lady. (pretty too) Well, it turns out that daddy is not in the picture and I think nice mom has actually been flirting with me. I am kind of into it. I'm kidding, i'm really into it. After work dinner was a hot dog roll I found with some peanut butter and raisins. I need a better paying job. Now I am looking for coolers again. Tomorrow I'm rolling south to Medford to meet up with Scotty and Rob. Theyre in the state to fish steelhead, and they were kind enough to bring up my elk meat, so I don't have to pay for shipping. Its a bit of a haul to Medford, but it will be cool to see the guys, and I'll have my sweet sweet dead elk mommy carcass all the sooner.

Other than that ch.7 of nerd novel is done, nothing else is new. I love you.

No comments: