Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Achievification

Yesterday, Tuesday October 7th I was busy. I was awakened early by the incredible brightness of the sun. I need to buy some drapes. As I was up anyway, I decided to go with it. I had a delicious breakfast of Kix cereal while watching Junkyard wars on TV. I can't believe they still have that show out here. After breakfast I wandered down the road to check out a gym that I had noticed earlier. Since it was cheap and there were babes, I got a membership. The manager also made a point of telling me that they need a new sales rep. and that the job is easy and pays well. Being the clever young lad that I am, I applied.

After I became enormous, I went grocery shopping which put me in a foul mood. Then I ate lunch which put me in a good mood. Then I bravely battled the itis and went downtown to start applying for bartending jobs. That is the thing that is good because I did that thing. That is the thing that is bad because I got really drunk. By 330. I love microbrewed beer. I stumbled around downtown until I was sober enough to drive home. The price of this was that I now had a hangover. Back at the ranch, Jami was home from class and she went into girl mode making me some pasta. While this occured I discovered several deer had invited themselves over, and were wandering around the driveway and front lawn. Two of them were pretty well sized bucks. Since I was hungry, and neither the horses nor the dog were bothered by our uninvited guests I thought about getting out steve-o's bow. Of course this would then require cleaning and dressing the carcass, and that is a smelly and messy job. Jami refused to help. I stuck to pasta.

I also got a call that day saying that I got the rock climbing job and I start Saturday. As long as I pass my drug and background check. I'm worried about the background check, anyone who discovers I'm associated with you people probably wont want to hire me. So thank you.

Notes: You will be pleased to know I bought a disposable camera. I will take pictures of the ranch now. And other things. Eventually.

The radio stations out here are mostly independent and they actually play music. Into it.

This weekend there's a big indie film festival in Bend. Maybe I will watch a film or two.

No comments: