Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gather Round, gather round

Before I go out tonight, I want to tell you a story. It was yesterday. or two days ago. It doesnt matter when it was exactly, but it was 10 am and I was going to the gym for some hugification procedures. I stopped at a stop light, and paused my singing (I sing in the car) long enough to read the license plates of the cars in front of me. (This is another hobby I undulge in)

The one right in front of me said Big V. and the one next to him to my diagonal left said Little B.
I don't think they were related or knew each other. Weird huh? Wanting to share my discovery with someone, I looked to the car in the lane next to me on the left, to point out the coincidently hilarious license plates.

The woman was drinking a Budweiser heavy bottle. It was 10 am. I know it was a Bud, and I know there was bud in it because I opened my window and stared until she noticed me. I wasn't sorry she caught me. I'm still not sorry.

No comments: