Monday, October 13, 2008

Good weather, good times.


Its Monday, October 13th and it is finally nice out again. Maybe the snow was a fluke. Outside it is sunny and clear and about 70. You knowwww that means I'm stealing the bike again today. Especially because Steve-o is down in California and that narc Jami is away until tomorrow too. Good.


I also start work tonight at 4:30 for the rock climbing job. I guess I passed my drug test. After I figure out my schedule for that job, I'm going to be hitting the streets again hard looking for bartending jobs. I hear bartenders can drink for free sometimes.


Other exciting things happening include:
1. I look handsome.
2. I found my dream career. Rageproductions.com. Check it out. Their studio is right next door to BMC's shop. Marissa Kay fixed up my resume for me, and I'm emailing them just as soon as I man up enough.
3. I'm planning a hilarious Rally race for next summer from NYC to LA. You should plan on entering that, so save money and get some time off.
4. I finally have photos of my ranch for you to enjoy. I just need to figure out how to upload them. Until then, theyre all up on facebook.


I figured it out. That's a picture from the end of my driveway looking down the road towards town. In the distance you can see Mt. Bachelor, which has a wicked ski resort. It's only about 20 minutes away so I guess I'll be learning how to ski and snowboard this winter.
I bid you adieu. The road is calling.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Max Tyson,
I think you have truly lost your mind. You better hurry and come home!!
Love,
Your Dear Aunt Tracy