Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 12: The most beautiful woman in the world

Friday, October 3rd. I got stood up. Not in the cliche pitiful movie way where I go to a restaurant and get a table for two and order a glass of wine and an appetizer and then sit there looking lost until closing time, but I was stood up none the less. I had plans to go downtown with Jami, and then the young lady I had met at Reed Pub would give me a call, we'd meet up, we'd drink, we'd dance, we'd laugh, and I would seduce her and her german roomate and all would be well in the world.

Jami and I did go downtown, date girl just never called. So I wandered around to various bars making 20 minute friends and drinking heavily of the distilled spirits. Around midnight Jami and I went to Starz so she could pick up her paycheck and I could ogle the lady parts. Jami introduced me to everyone that I hadn't met yet, and they all were so very friendly. The strippers even said I was handsome. Not to me, that would have just meant that my wallet looked handsome to them. They told Jami, and she told me after the fact. So great. I've impressed strippers with my charm and rugged good looks.

The night wasn't a total loss however. In Starz I met my soul mate and the most beautiful woman in the world. Its the same person. Her name is Mindy, and she is a waittress. I want to marry her in marrying house and give her my babies. You're all invited to the wedding. I assume the bachelor party would be at Starz, but then what if she is working that night. Would that be weird?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maxie,
I remember the last "most beautiful woman (girl) in the world." And as I am sure you recall, she wasn't. Not even close. Just from a weird practically from behind angle on the other side of Schenker. Plus, Mindy may or may not be a bimbo, you don't really know her. And we all know you hate dumb women. Also, I am the only one who gets invited to marry in marrying house. Everyone else gets married in a church or in some garden or gazebo outside the reception. But really I have a lot of faith in this plan. No, it's cool. I'll pay you 200 dollars.
Love,
The Giant
PS Something funny just happened. It reminds me of Christmas Eve last year. You know what I mean. I'll tell you about it next time we talk on the phone.

m said...

um excuse me i thought i was the most beautiful girl in the world.

- anonymous...






(...mallory)