Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally the weekend

It snowed last night. Steve-o called and told me to make sure I keep the lawn mowed.


The last couple of days I've been working out and catching up with paperwork and chores around the ranch. Boooooring.

Let me tell you about the gym I go to. It's called Aspire fitness, and its a pretty simple place, just a warehouse with weights and work out machines in it basically. And its always full of babes. Like amazing ones. And old people. Like really old ones. I have never before seen so many white haired palsied zombie-like creatures engaging in athletic pursuits. I'm fairly certain theyre all right on the edge of death and the next dumbell they lift will be their last. Since I seem to be the only one concerned about this however, I have kept my worries private. I won't however be asking one for a spot. The thing is, some of the old dudes are enormous. Its like they retired from their jobs at 65 and now spend 40 hrs a week pumping iron and eating pureed foods back at their group home. If I wasn't certain their hips would break if they were forced to move quickly, I wouldn't want to tussle with these guys. It is a strange place.

No comments: